Saturday, January 3, 2009

Damn Bad Mood

My mood already charged full in the early morning, just like a battery, charged full then can function well. So I planned many things to do, like listen to radio and study a while. But I seem like took the poor planning, my earphone dun wan keep cooperate wif me, ruined out. Shit! How come like tat? Ok, then I jumped to another of my plan, study, but my hair, just washed in the morning, like gaduh wif my eye, dun wan let my eye to read book. A warning letter to my hair, if my hair dun wan keep cooperate wif my eye, I wil cut it. But seem like useless.. My mood on tat time just left 30%..

Malang tidak berbau, my fren sms me asked me why he has a bad memory. Walau eh, how come I know? I dunno how to answer u la. Go to ask god o guan yin ma la. Or go the guanyinma.com to search la. Since i’m a polite person, I also dun wan hurt him so much, so I cheat him I’m busy after a few messages.

Fine, I watch movie, maybe movie can make me feel bright. Unfortunately, my laptop also betrayed me. The dvd cannot be recognised! Cannot play! Yo~, why? I just wan to watch movie nia, also dun wan give me tis chance. God, y always wan to play me? I really willing to let tis chance to other ppl. Dun play me la… Please!

My mood on that time just left 10%. If u got watch Ultraman, u will noticed that when the Ultraman in dangerous & almost wan to die, the siren in front of his shirt playing red signal & got sound some kind like “ten ten ten ….”( if I did not remember it wrongly). Yes, I’m in this situation right now. The red signal is playing now.. Cannot, I cannot let all this bad destroy my mood totally, said in my mind weakly.

Finally I use my last method to make me happier, playing computer game.. But seem like useless. I just played for it without 10minutes. My mood like mirror broke into 100++ pieces. “ I already try my best to cure.. Go to see his last face..”, the dialog wil be come out when a doctor failed to cure a patient & speak this to the patient’s family. I sat hopeless.. My mood totally at 0%, like the happy and fun never appear in my life. Pekchek-ing, but nothing I can do for it.

My fren, now u knw, y I unwilling to write blog today?

I better go to sleep now, recharge my mood better…

No comments: